Q) Hardware devices that are not part of the main computer but can be added later.
Correct Answer: Peripheral
Explanation: Peripheral devices(Mouse, Keyboard, Printer, Webcam etc. ) are hardware devices that are not part of the main computer but can be added later. Peripheral devices can be easily connect and disconnect and replace.
Latest MCQs Question
- Mr. Rahul Is Seeking Feedback After Completing And Implementing His Project. This Acts Represents:
- What Is The Feeling Of Competence To Cope With Life S Challenges And Of Being Worthy Of Happiness Called?
- What Type Of Speaker Looks Into The Eyes Of The Audience ?
- LDR Sensor Works On ________ Principle.
- IOT And Cloud Computing Has ........ Relationship.
- What Is The Process To Check Whether Previous Stages Of Reading Have Been Followed Properly?
- Which One Is The Most Discussed Challenge In IOT?
- Which Address Is Permitted Not To Use Two Forward Slashes?
- Which Is Not A Valid Paper Format In Impress Slide Property?
- A Utility Software To Help Driver Protection To Mobile Cyber Threats And Online Scams:
- In Which Software Development Phase Quality Of Software Is Documented ?
- In Which Format Binary File Contains Information ?
- Which Of The Following Error Is Returned When We Try To Open A File In Write Mode Which Does Not Exist ?
- Which Of The Following Is Not An Advantage Of Using Modules ?
- Which Of The Following Software Is Required To Run The Hardware ?
- Which Is Not A Vibrant Color ?
- Which Is Not A Valid Encoding Standard Not Present In Notepad++
- Identify The Invalid Image Filter.
- Identify The Wrong Statements About Cookies ?
- The Body Of The Style Sheet Includes ...........
- What Is Not A Valid Statement For Angular JS ?
- Which Converter Is Present In Notepad++ ?
- W3.Table Does Not Provide The Following Class For Tables.
- Hypertext Is A :
- What Is Not True About W3.CSS?