A) Cookies are programs which run in the background of the web-client
B) Cookies have the potential of being used to violate the privacy of users
C) Cookies are very helpful in keeping track of users in developing online shopping cart, applications, personalized portals and in advertising on websites.
D) Cookies cannot contain more than 4 Kb of data
Correct Answer: Cookies are programs which run in the background of the web-client
Latest MCQs Question
- What Is An Operating System?
- GDPR Stands For Which Of The Following?
- Mr. Rahul Is Seeking Feedback After Completing And Implementing His Project. This Acts Represents:
- What Is The Feeling Of Competence To Cope With Life S Challenges And Of Being Worthy Of Happiness Called?
- What Type Of Speaker Looks Into The Eyes Of The Audience ?
- LDR Sensor Works On ________ Principle.
- IOT And Cloud Computing Has ........ Relationship.
- What Is The Process To Check Whether Previous Stages Of Reading Have Been Followed Properly?
- Which One Is The Most Discussed Challenge In IOT?
- Which Address Is Permitted Not To Use Two Forward Slashes?
- Which Is Not A Valid Paper Format In Impress Slide Property?
- A Utility Software To Help Driver Protection To Mobile Cyber Threats And Online Scams:
- In Which Software Development Phase Quality Of Software Is Documented ?
- In Which Format Binary File Contains Information ?
- Which Of The Following Error Is Returned When We Try To Open A File In Write Mode Which Does Not Exist ?
- Which Of The Following Is Not An Advantage Of Using Modules ?
- Which Of The Following Software Is Required To Run The Hardware ?
- Which Is Not A Vibrant Color ?
- Which Is Not A Valid Encoding Standard Not Present In Notepad++
- Identify The Invalid Image Filter.
- Identify The Wrong Statements About Cookies ?
- The Body Of The Style Sheet Includes ...........
- What Is Not A Valid Statement For Angular JS ?
- Which Converter Is Present In Notepad++ ?
- W3.Table Does Not Provide The Following Class For Tables.