1. Which of the following is not part of the execution flow during debugging?
A) Step Up()
B) Step Over
C) Step Out
D) Non of the above
Correct Answer: Step Up()
Explanation : Step Into executes code, Step Out continues execution until bound value and Step Over is to execute code without stopping.
2. Which symbol is used to test the condition in a flow chart?
Correct Answer: Decision
Explanation : Decision symbol is used to test the condition in the flow chart.
3. the function of a compiler.
A) Put together the file and functions that are required the program
B) Translate the instructions into a form suitable for execution by the program
C) Load the executable code into the memory and execute them
D) allow the user to type the program
Correct Answer: Translate the instructions into a form suitable for execution by the program
Explanation : the function of a compiler-Translate the instructions into a form suitable for execution by the program.
4. What will be the output of int(1011)?
Correct Answer: 1011
5. Who developed the Python Programming Language?
A) Wick van Rossum
B) Rasmus Lerdorf
C) Niene Stom
D) Guido van Rossum
Correct Answer: Guido van Rossum
Explanation : Guido van Rossum developed the Python Programming Language?
6. Debugging is used.
A) Find errors from the program
B) Check the functionality of the program
C) Black box testing
D) All of the above
Correct Answer: Find errors from the program
Explanation : Debugging is used to find errors from the program.
7. Identify the sequence of steps to execute a program.
A) Link, Load, Code, Compile and execute
B) Code, Compile Link, execute and Load
C) Code, Compile, Link, Load and Execute
D) Compile, Code, Link, Load and Execute
Correct Answer: Code, Compile, Link, Load and Execute
Explanation : Steps to Run a Program- Code, Compile, Link, Load and Execute.
8. Command Prompt is part of the Operating System
Correct Answer: True
Explanation : Command Prompt is part of the Operating System - True
9. Which of the following is the fourth generation programming language?
B) C Language
C) SQL & Focus
Correct Answer: SQL & Focus
Explanation : SQL & Focus is the fourth generation programming language.
10. Which of the following is true about python?
A) It supports automatic garbage collection.
B) It can be easily integrated with C, C++, COM, ActiveX, CORBA, and Java.
C) Both of the above.
D) None of the above.
Correct Answer: Both of the above.
11. Which of the following is wrong in Python programming language?
A) underscore can be used as variable names
B) Variable names can contain digits
C) Variable names can contain blank spaces
D) Capital letters can be used in variable names
Correct Answer: Variable names can contain blank spaces
12. _______ is part of user documentation.
A) Class diagram
B) Use case
C) Code comment
D) Installation guide
Correct Answer: Installation guide
13. Linus Torvalds developed which system?
Correct Answer: Linux