1. Integrated Chips or ICs were started to be use from which generation of computers?
A) 1st Generation
B) 2nd Generation
C) 3rd Generation
D) 4th Generation
Correct Answer: 3rd Generation
Explanation : Integrated Chips or ICs were started to be use from 3rd generation of computers.
2. A template is a _________.
C) pattern of worksheet
Correct Answer: pattern of worksheet
Explanation : A template is a pattern of worksheet.
3. The size of the register is also called ________.
A) word group
B) word limit
C) word size
D) word block
Correct Answer: word size
Explanation : The size of the register is also called word size.
4. If ASCII Code of K is 1001011 than what code for L?
Correct Answer: 01001100
Explanation : The code (ASCII) for L is 01001100.
5. The main job of a CPU is to
A) carry out program instructions
B) store data/information for future use
C) process data and information
D) Both A and C
Correct Answer: Both A and C
Explanation : The main job of a CPU is to carry out program instructions and process data and information.
6. Junk e-mail is also called ......
C) sniffer script
Correct Answer: spam
Explanation : Junk e-mail is also called spam or unwanted e-mail.
7. Which of the following is a correct IP address for localhost?
Correct Answer: 127.0.0.1
Explanation : IP address for localhost is 127.0.0.1
8. Why is one time password safe?
A) Easy to generate
B) Encrypted password
C) Different for every access
D) Not shamble
Correct Answer: Different for every access
9. In spread sheet, letters are used to represent
Correct Answer: Columns
Explanation : In spread sheet, letters are used to represent Columns and numbers are used to to represent Rows.
10. How many layers are there in TCP/IP model?
Correct Answer: 4
Explanation : TCP/IP Model have 4 layers: Application, Transport, Internet and Network access layer
11. Computers use the …… number system to store data and perform calculations.
Correct Answer: Binary
Explanation : Computers use the binary number system to store data and perform calculations.
12. What is Quick Heal?
Correct Answer: Antivirus
Explanation : Norton, McAfee, Kapersky, AVAST, Comodo, Avira and AVG are examples of Antivirus.
13. The smallest unit of information about a record in a database is called a
Correct Answer: field
Explanation : The smallest unit of information about a record in a database is called a field.
14. What does ctrl+shift+; do in excel?
A) Insert date
B) Insert time
C) Insert image
D) Insert numbers
Correct Answer: Insert time
15. What is the full form of CD-ROM?
A) Compact Data- Read only memory
B) Compact disk-read only memory
C) Computer data-read only memory
D) Copyright data-read only memory
Correct Answer: Compact disk-read only memory