1. Integrated Chips or ICs were started to be use from which generation of computers?
A) 1st Generation
B) 2nd Generation
C) 3rd Generation
D) 4th Generation
Correct Answer: 3rd Generation
Explanation : Integrated Chips or ICs were started to be use from 3rd generation of computers.
2. If ASCII Code of K is 1001011 than what code for L?
Correct Answer: 01001100
Explanation : The code (ASCII) for L is 01001100.
3. To be able to boot, the computer must have a (n)
C) operating system
Correct Answer: operating system
Explanation : To be able to boot, the computer must have an operating system. an operating system a group of instructions that tells a computer on how to operate when it is turned ON. It sets up a filing system to store files and tells the computer how to display information on a video display.
4. The main job of a CPU is to
A) carry out program instructions
B) store data/information for future use
C) process data and information
D) Both A and C
Correct Answer: Both A and C
Explanation : The main job of a CPU is to carry out program instructions and process data and information.
5. Junk e-mail is also called ......
C) sniffer script
Correct Answer: spam
Explanation : Junk e-mail is also called spam or unwanted e-mail.
6. Why is one time password safe?
A) Easy to generate
B) Encrypted password
C) Different for every access
D) Not shamble
Correct Answer: Different for every access
7. How many layers are there in TCP/IP model?
Correct Answer: 4
Explanation : TCP/IP Model have 4 layers: Application, Transport, Internet and Network access layer
8. Computers use the …… number system to store data and perform calculations.
Correct Answer: Binary
Explanation : Computers use the binary number system to store data and perform calculations.
9. What is Quick Heal?
Correct Answer: Antivirus
Explanation : Norton, McAfee, Kapersky, AVAST, Comodo, Avira and AVG are examples of Antivirus.
10. The smallest unit of information about a record in a database is called a
Correct Answer: field
Explanation : The smallest unit of information about a record in a database is called a field.
11. What does ctrl+shift+; do in excel?
A) Insert date
B) Insert time
C) Insert image
D) Insert numbers
Correct Answer: Insert time
12. ____________option is used to set custom timings for slides in presentation?
A) Slider timings
B) Slider timer
D) Slide show setup
Correct Answer: Rehearsal
13. ____ change of computer stored message by telecommunication ?
D) All of the above
Correct Answer: E-mail
14. The software used to create slide based presentation is: _________ ?
A) Microsoft office word
B) Microsoft office Excel
C) Microsoft office PowerPoint
D) Microsoft office Access
Correct Answer: Microsoft office PowerPoint
15. A document can be created using________?
A) MS Excel
B) MS PowerPoint
C) MS Word
D) MS Access
Correct Answer: MS Word