1. A collection of unprocessed items is
Correct Answer: data
Explanation : A collection of unprocessed items is data.
2. Which of the following is the smallest and fastest computer imitating brain working?
B) IBM chips
C) Super computer
D) Quantum computer
Correct Answer: Quantum computer
Explanation : Quantum computer is the smallest and fastest computer imitating brain working.
3. Communication between a computer and a keyboard involves ........ transmission.
A) half duplex
Correct Answer: simplex
Explanation : Communication between a computer and a keyboard involves simplex transmission.
4. The size of the register is also called ________.
A) word group
B) word limit
C) word size
D) word block
Correct Answer: word size
Explanation : The size of the register is also called word size.
5. If ASCII Code of K is 1001011 than what code for L?
Correct Answer: 01001100
Explanation : The code (ASCII) for L is 01001100.
6. Which type of file not allowed attaching with email?
A) .Zip file
B) .rar files
C) .doc files
D) .exe or .bin files
Correct Answer: .exe or .bin files
Explanation : .exe or .bin files type of file not allowed attaching with email.
7. To be able to boot, the computer must have a (n)
C) operating system
Correct Answer: operating system
Explanation : To be able to boot, the computer must have an operating system. an operating system a group of instructions that tells a computer on how to operate when it is turned ON. It sets up a filing system to store files and tells the computer how to display information on a video display.
8. The main job of a CPU is to
A) carry out program instructions
B) store data/information for future use
C) process data and information
D) Both A and C
Correct Answer: Both A and C
Explanation : The main job of a CPU is to carry out program instructions and process data and information.
9. Junk e-mail is also called ......
C) sniffer script
Correct Answer: spam
Explanation : Junk e-mail is also called spam or unwanted e-mail.
10. Which of the following is a correct IP address for localhost?
Correct Answer: 127.0.0.1
Explanation : IP address for localhost is 127.0.0.1
11. Why is one time password safe?
A) Easy to generate
B) Encrypted password
C) Different for every access
D) Not shamble
Correct Answer: Different for every access
12. How many layers are there in TCP/IP model?
Correct Answer: 4
Explanation : TCP/IP Model have 4 layers: Application, Transport, Internet and Network access layer
13. A client is software that has various graphical capabilities to access information from the Internet.
A) search engine
B) web browser
C) chat client
D) command prompt
Correct Answer: web browser
Explanation : web browser is software that has various graphical capabilities to access information from the Internet.
14. What is Quick Heal?
Correct Answer: Antivirus
Explanation : Norton, McAfee, Kapersky, AVAST, Comodo, Avira and AVG are examples of Antivirus.
15. Which shortcut key is used to search for a file or a folder?
Correct Answer: F3
Explanation : F3 is used to search for a file or a folder.