1. The size of the register is also called ________.
A) word group
B) word limit
C) word size
D) word block
Correct Answer: word size
Explanation : The size of the register is also called word size.
2. If ASCII Code of K is 1001011 than what code for L?
Correct Answer: 01001100
Explanation : The code (ASCII) for L is 01001100.
3. To be able to boot, the computer must have a (n)
C) operating system
Correct Answer: operating system
Explanation : To be able to boot, the computer must have an operating system. an operating system a group of instructions that tells a computer on how to operate when it is turned ON. It sets up a filing system to store files and tells the computer how to display information on a video display.
4. The main job of a CPU is to
A) carry out program instructions
B) store data/information for future use
C) process data and information
D) Both A and C
Correct Answer: Both A and C
Explanation : The main job of a CPU is to carry out program instructions and process data and information.
5. Junk e-mail is also called ......
C) sniffer script
Correct Answer: spam
Explanation : Junk e-mail is also called spam or unwanted e-mail.
6. Why is one time password safe?
A) Easy to generate
B) Encrypted password
C) Different for every access
D) Not shamble
Correct Answer: Different for every access
7. In spread sheet, letters are used to represent
Correct Answer: Columns
Explanation : In spread sheet, letters are used to represent Columns and numbers are used to to represent Rows.
8. How many layers are there in TCP/IP model?
Correct Answer: 4
Explanation : TCP/IP Model have 4 layers: Application, Transport, Internet and Network access layer
9. Computers use the …… number system to store data and perform calculations.
Correct Answer: Binary
Explanation : Computers use the binary number system to store data and perform calculations.
10. What is Quick Heal?
Correct Answer: Antivirus
Explanation : Norton, McAfee, Kapersky, AVAST, Comodo, Avira and AVG are examples of Antivirus.
11. Which shortcut key is used to search for a file or a folder?
Correct Answer: F3
Explanation : F3 is used to search for a file or a folder.
12. The smallest unit of information about a record in a database is called a
Correct Answer: field
Explanation : The smallest unit of information about a record in a database is called a field.
13. Who is the founder of facebook which is currently the No. 1 social networking Website in India?
A) Bill Gates
B) Martin Cooper
C) Mark Zuckerberg
Correct Answer: Mark Zuckerberg
14. What does ctrl+shift+; do in excel?
A) Insert date
B) Insert time
C) Insert image
D) Insert numbers
Correct Answer: Insert time
15. Internal command in Dos are?
A) Cls, rd label
B) Dir, ren, sys
C) Time, type, dir
D) Del, disk copy, label
Correct Answer: Time, type, dir