1. What are the different types of relationships in RDBMS?
A) One to Many
B) One to One
C) One to Multiple
D) A & B
Correct Answer: A & B
Explanation : RDBMS stands for Relational Database Management System and in RDBMS types of relations are One-to-One, One-to-Many/Many-to-One & Many-to-Many.
2. Which one of these is not a RDBMS?
A) MS Access
Correct Answer: Drupal
Explanation : Drupal is an open source web content management system(CMS).
3. Which of the below statements are not true?
A) DBMS creates each table in a file.
B) RDBMS is an operating system
C) RDBMS requires seperate hardware.
D) RDBMS. Oracle MS SQL Server MySQL are different database systems
Correct Answer: RDBMS is an operating system
4. What does an RDBMS consist of?
A) Collection of Tables
B) Collection of Records
C) Collection of Keys
D) Collection of Fields
Correct Answer: Collection of Tables
Explanation : RDBMS consist of Collection of Tables.
5. The degree of a relationship refers to the:
A) Number of entities
B) Maximum cardinality
C) Minimum cardinality
D) Number of attributes in the identifiers
Correct Answer: Number of entities
Explanation : The degree of a relationship refers to the Number of entities.
6. A two-dimensional table of data is called a _____?
Correct Answer: Relation
Explanation : A two-dimensional table of data is called a Relation.
7. A relation is analogous to a _____?
Correct Answer: File
Explanation : A relation is analogous to a File.
8. A domain is atomic if elements of the domain are considered to be ____________ units.
Correct Answer: Indivisbile
Explanation : A domain is atomic if elements of the domain are considered to be Indivisbile units.