A) Closed-source software
B) Free software
C) Open-source software
D) None of the above
Correct Answer: Closed-source software
Explanation: Proprietary software is also known as non-free software or closed-source software or commercial software. Examples of proprietary software includes like Microsoft Windows, Google Earth, Adobe Flash Player, Microsoft Office etc.
Latest MCQs Question
- What Is An Operating System?
- GDPR Stands For Which Of The Following?
- Mr. Rahul Is Seeking Feedback After Completing And Implementing His Project. This Acts Represents:
- What Is The Feeling Of Competence To Cope With Life S Challenges And Of Being Worthy Of Happiness Called?
- What Type Of Speaker Looks Into The Eyes Of The Audience ?
- LDR Sensor Works On ________ Principle.
- IOT And Cloud Computing Has ........ Relationship.
- What Is The Process To Check Whether Previous Stages Of Reading Have Been Followed Properly?
- Which One Is The Most Discussed Challenge In IOT?
- Which Address Is Permitted Not To Use Two Forward Slashes?
- Which Is Not A Valid Paper Format In Impress Slide Property?
- A Utility Software To Help Driver Protection To Mobile Cyber Threats And Online Scams:
- In Which Software Development Phase Quality Of Software Is Documented ?
- In Which Format Binary File Contains Information ?
- Which Of The Following Error Is Returned When We Try To Open A File In Write Mode Which Does Not Exist ?
- Which Of The Following Is Not An Advantage Of Using Modules ?
- Which Of The Following Software Is Required To Run The Hardware ?
- Which Is Not A Vibrant Color ?
- Which Is Not A Valid Encoding Standard Not Present In Notepad++
- Identify The Invalid Image Filter.
- Identify The Wrong Statements About Cookies ?
- The Body Of The Style Sheet Includes ...........
- What Is Not A Valid Statement For Angular JS ?
- Which Converter Is Present In Notepad++ ?
- W3.Table Does Not Provide The Following Class For Tables.